Suddenly an angel appeared. Chains fell off. Acts 12:7
Praying and singing suddenly. chains came loose. Acts16: 25-26
This is the way God works. We sometimes have to experience the very worst before we can be delivered, but we will be delivered! God may keep us waiting, but He will always remember His Promises and will appear in time to fulfill it. He is faithful to His trusting children and steadfast to His purpose. It's always safe to trust in God's way and His timing.
No matter how desperate thee situation may be God is able to deliver. Our place is to endure with patience and joy and leave it in His Hands knowing He reigns.
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart O God, you will not despise. Psalm 51:17
Those who have been "gripped" by the Holy Spirit and are used for God's glory are those who have been broken in their finances, selfishness, ambitions, lofty ideas, worldly reputation, desires and health. The list could go on and on.
He uses the totally hopeless and helpless, just as Isaiah said: "The lame will carry off the plunder." Is. 33:23
"Difficulty is actually the atmosphere surrounding a miracle or a miracle in its initial stage. To be a great miracle, the surrounding conditions will be not simply a difficulty but an utter impossibility. It is the clinging hand of His child that makes a desperate situation a delight to God."
- I will extol the LORD at all times; his praise will always be on my lips.
- My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
- Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
- I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.
- Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
- This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.
- The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.
- Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
WOMEN OF THE ROCK
October 18, 2006
Look up another Note