Things to Remember While Waiting
We can always find JOY in each and every day of our lives!
- Remember, He has created this day for you.
- He is always there whether you feel it or not.
- Start talking to Him as to what is on your mind.
- Rejoice in the truth that He knows everything that is going on in your life.
An awareness of His Presence and continual Companionship will fill your heart with JOY!
This is the day He has prepared for you. You can rejoice and be glad!
Set backs are opportunities for good! Phil. 3:7-8, Col. 4:2
As We Walk the Experiencing of Our Faith
Rejoice in Hope
HOPE is the foundation that FAITH stands on
– All things work for good - Rom. 8:28. - To "whosoever will" - John 3:16
GRACE is the state of God's FAVOR
– I have favor with God- Rom. 5:2
FAVOR of God comes by FAITH - We've got to BELIEVE
– Blessed with every spiritual blessing - Ephesians 1:3
– Romans 8:37
We walk in OBEDIENCE– Do what He says
– Walk in righteousness - "grow up"- Gal. 4:1-7
The promises will come when we are ready.
– We are a new creation 2 Corinthians 5:17
– No longer a slave to sin Galatians 4:7
– We're healed 1 Peter 2:24
By FAITH we can slip into God's FAVOR
REJOICE in the HOPE of His GLORY
– His Glory is the manifestation of everything excellent
– Something good is happening right NOW
– Eph. 2:10, Eph.3: 20, Jerm.29: 11
HOPE releases JOY
– GOD of our HOPE
– Fills us with JOY and PEACE in BELIEVING
WHEN we LOSE our JOY
Check our attitudes and thoughts
We need to renew the spirit of our minds
Frustration is from Satan
Things that cause depression - Psalm 42:5-11
But we have the power to walk in ease with God
– The JOY of the Lord is our strength - Neh.8: 10
Anchor yourself in the ROCK -Hebrews 6:17-19 - Yet will I praise Him
PRAISE! PRAISE! PRAISE!
Look up another Note