These are great Scriptures. I use them in dealing with self-worth in individuals.
- 1 Know me, examine my heart, open book to You - Know: to scrutinize by seeing.
- 2 Know everything I do, every thought I have.
- 3 Direct the way I go, know where I am always, never out of Your sight.
- 4 Know what I am going to say before I say it.
- 5 Go before me and behind me and You bless me, Your Presence coming and going. Your hand is on me personally, You know me, have touched my life, not left me alone, gave me the life I have.
- 6 Spirit, presence is always with me.
- 8 No matter where I go, You are there!
- 10 Your hand will guide me and the strength of that hand will support me In my weakness,Your power will be seen.
- 12 Darkness and light are the same, I cannot be hidden You are constant, my fortress, my strength in darkness or light.
- 13 You made all the delicate inner parts of my body.
- 14 You made no mistake with my DNA. I am exactly as You planned; I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Fearfully: be had in reverence Wonderfully: be distinguished, show marvelous, set apart, put a difference. My mind, will, and emotions know that full well.
- 15 You watched as I was being formed.
- 16 Your eyes saw when I was born and You planned every day for me. Every moment was written in a book before they were. You knew about my Parkinson.
- 17 Thoughts about me are precious. Precious: valuable, to make rare, to be prized, (make precious).
- 18 You begin my day with me!
Look up another Note